Welcome, Bienvenidos!

Rich Red Abstract Mosaic

Went glass shopping at Expressions Glass and I am working on this vibrant colored stained glass mosaic. It's large 6' x 2.5' for an exterior pool area. I will be posting stages in the creation of this mosaic from design to completion and installation.

Had to clear out and reorganize the studio, which was a good thing.
In fact, I'll be having a small online studio sale to find loving homes for a few pieces of art in a variety of media :)

Hand colored full size cartoon, ready to use



Coloring the bulk/Wht banner print out for color matching and because I like to color!
Used an old set of pastels to color the 6' x 2.5' print out.



Original art proposed for pool site. Changed to current curves.



It will be mosaics of stained glass in rich colors inspired by Georgia O' Keefe.
Also, working another mosaic that I am designing for a friend. She will be fabricating it in tile. It's super cool, I love it and will do a separate post for it.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Such color and richness. can't wait to see this in place. Your client will enjoy this each and every day!!