Welcome, Bienvenidos!

Ready for the Holidays?

Any day now we will wake up and BAM! Thanksgiving, Christmas music and displays everywhere. Seems like a whirlwind of activity that is both exciting and stressful.
My work will be exhibited in three small, but well attended venues so I am really excited and looking forward to new commissions.
Every penny is being saved for Risa's medical expenses coming up and travel $$ to visit with my family for the holidays.
There will be new offerings of prints and notecards. It isn't easy to choose images for the notecards - never know what will sell.
Oh, I will start to post pictures of a cool mosaic sign I am working on for the Tucson Wildlife Center. Had to adjust the design to fit the words because the frame was made a bit too small.
PLUS - I am making the glass charms with images of my work. They are pretty cute and can be worn on a chain, put on a key ring, zipper etc.
Ordering glass tomorrow.

No comments: