Welcome Bienvenidos!

* Individual and group art classes are available :) Contact me here or Facebook or my website SueBetanzos.com

* Summer classes in Coloring, Painting and Mosaic are starting! Contact me here or Facebook or my website SueBetanzos.com to arrange a local class for a fun summer activity. Ages 9 to adult, beginner to advanced.







Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tucson Open Studio Tour 2014

The Open Studio Tour is November 8 - 9 and great opportunity to visit talented artists working their mojo in their studio's. Questions about mosaics? Wondering how they are made? I will be at diMosiaco demonstrating mosaic in glass and have mosaics available on display as well as reverse glass paintings.

I will also be demonstrating the technique of reverse glass painting.






No comments: