Welcome Bienvenidos!


Beginners Colored Pencil Class at Kirk Bear Canyon Library
March 6 5:30 - 7:30

Mixed Media Colored pencil class at Kirk Bear Canyon Library
March 20 5:30 - 7:30

Beginners Watercolor Class at Kirk Bear Canyon Library
March 27 5:30 - 7:30

Mixed Media Watercolor Class at Kirk Bear Canyon Library
April 3 5:30 - 7:30

* Individual and group tutoring is available too :) Contact me here or Facebook or my website SueBetanzos.com





Friday, January 21, 2011

Love Notes


Here is the first finished mini piece for the February show Love Notes. Only 11 more hearts and 4 nebulas to go. I am displaying my work at a favorite restaurant Eclectic Pizza that features organic ingredients and fabulous food. I like the venue not only for it's cozy intimate atmosphere and great food, but also for the enthusiasm of the owners. I think above all, live what you love.
Just sent out my first press releases - woo hoo!! Have sold two pieces and received some very nice emails. Possible commissions for sure.

No comments: