Welcome, Bienvenidos!

I Have A Dream





Today is Martin Luther King day and I am so inspired by this person. "I have a dream..." is the beginning of such a moving speech. Dreams are what give us goals, direction. Then it simply about making the 'map' to get to our dream goals. Years ago I was given the book Oh The Places You Will Go by Dr. Seuss. When in doubt I still go back to it for a smile because the content is always relevant to achieving those dreams. So today will be for everyone who has dreams/goals like M.L.King and have the courage to go after them.
Dreams of inspiring others to appreciate nature in all it's forms is personal goal that will continually be reflected in my work through the paintings, mosaics, and folk tales. So with Dr. King's words and yes, Dr. Seuss too, it's off to the studio for me to finish four folk type St.Francis mini mosaics and work on couple of new designs of the Mexican Wolf. These are new images of my wildlife mirror pieces, functional art series. Reverse glass painting, gems, glass and mirror put together in contemporary designs. Anna Hummingbird & Red Tailed Hawk. How I love birds too!

No comments: